We are currently recruiting for a new post in our Childcare Team:
EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR – FLOATING SUPPORT
Part-Time Permanent Contract
Monday to Friday 10.00am to 2.00pm
20 HRS PER WEEK
To be based in Ozanam House Community Resource Centre, Mountjoy Square West, Dublin 1.
The successful candidate will be a support Early years educator in all 3 pre-school classrooms and will assist in the implementation of all aspects of our childcare pre-school programme contributing to the children’s development socially, emotionally and intellectually.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Applicants must have a minimum QQI Level 6 in Early Childhood Care & Education or relevant equivalent qualification up to QQI Level 9 in Early Childhood Care & Education.
- At least 2 years of experience working directly with preschool children in an early years setting
- Experience of working with this age group in a similar setting
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A good team player
- An interest in supporting and empowering young children and their families.
This position is Part-time, Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm (20hrs per week)
Interested candidates can avail of an application form and full job description by visiting www.svp.ie/jobs . The closing date for all applications is Friday 13th April 2018.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting
St. Vincent de Paul is an Equal Opportunities Employer