Ozanam House is now recruiting Fundraising Volunteers.
Overview of the Volunteer Role:
Things are busier now than ever in the centre especially with over 500 people using the centre each week. The demands on the service keep growing. Unfortunately our challenge more than ever is to try and keep the funds in place to maintain the service and this challenge is growing each year especially in this difficult funding environment. The contact and association with companies and individuals from the private sector therefore really does make a huge difference to the lives of those we support.
To reach our full potential and to achieve our goals in the centre we are constantly seeking financial support from the public and private sector.
- Attend and assist in our bag packing fundraising weekends
- Attend and assist in our big fundraising events, such as Ozanam Come Dancing.
- To attend team meetings and training days if/when possible.
- To follow the policies and procedures of Ozanam House (which can be found in the induction pack or in the office).
- Other general responsibilities in the context of the role as agreed with the co-ordinator.
The times and locations of our fundraising events can vary. All fundraising events are scheduled well in advance, and volunteers are given plenty of notice.
The volunteers should commit to a minimum period of 12 months.
If you have great fundraising, social and people skills and are interested in this role, please contact us now!