Full-time PERMANENT Contract
37.5 HRS PER WEEK to be based in it’s Community Resource Centre in
Ozanam House, Mountjoy Square, Dublin 1.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Youth Worker to oversee all aspects of our youth programmes in Ozanam House and to continue to develop a quality youth service in the centre to meet the needs and interests of young people from the North East Inner City.
Applicants should possess the following:
- A third level qualification in Youth & Community work or an equivalent professional qualification or relevant degree.
- At least two years experience of working with young people in a youth work setting.
- Experience of programme development in a youth work setting
- Experience in coordinating programmes for young people in a similar setting
- Experience working with Volunteers
- Proven organisation and planning skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Proven communication skills and leadership skills
- Experience of working in the community/voluntary sector would be an advantage
Interested candidates can avail of an application form and full job description by visiting www.svp.ie/jobs . The closing date for all applications is Thursday 1st July 2021.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting
St. Vincent de Paul is an Equal Opportunities Employer